Replacing Traditional Needle and Thread Sewing 20Khz Ultrasonic Welding Machine for Thermoplastic Fabrics
|Voltage||220V or 110V|
|Width of welding wheel||22mm|
|Matched Transducer||5020-4D PZT4|
Ultrasonic sewing machine core can sew most thermoplastic fabrics. Compared with ordinary needle and thread sewing, ultrasonic sewing does not require needle and thread, high sewing strength, good sealing and fast sewing speed. And the ultrasonic seamless stitching completely solves the problem that the movement direction of the ultrasonic welding head is inconsistent with the movement direction of the cloth, and the problem of non-synchronization will replace the ordinary sewing machine to a great extent.
Advantages of seamless stitching
1. High stability: The welding wheel and pressure wheel rotate completely synchronously during ultrasonic seamless stitching, there is no difference in speed and angle, and it will not cause stretching, distortion or deformation of the fabric, which is extremely accurate. Thanks to the hot-melt effect, there is no need to use needle thread, the product is more waterproof, lighter and easier to fold.
2. Welding and cutting synchronization: Ultrasonic seamless stitching equipment is not only suitable for continuous stitching, but also can cut textiles while welding, and realize automatic edge banding.
3. No thermal radiation: The energy penetrates the material layer for welding during ultrasonic stitching, and there is no thermal radiation. During continuous stitching, heat will not be transferred to the product, which is particularly beneficial for the packaging of heat-sensitive products.
4. Controllable welding seam: The cloth is pulled by the welding wheel and pressure roller, passing through it, and the cloth is welded by ultrasonic waves. By changing the pressure roller, the welding seam size and embossing can be changed.
5. Wide range of applications: All thermoplastic (softened after heating) fabrics, special tapes, and films can be welded using ultrasonic seamless stitching equipment, and the rollers are made of hardened steel to extend the service life.