Chinese Professional High Frequency Ultrasonic Plastic Cutting Machine - Ultrasonic Cutter with 35Khz Frequency for Cutting Various Overlapping Composite Materials – Qianrong
Chinese Professional High Frequency Ultrasonic Plastic Cutting Machine - Ultrasonic Cutter with 35Khz Frequency for Cutting Various Overlapping Composite Materials – Qianrong Detail:
The basic structure of the ultrasonic cutter is an ultrasonic transducer, a horn, a tool head (knife body), and a driving power source.
Ultrasonic cutting uses the energy of ultrasonic waves to melt the localized heat of the material to be cut, so that it does not require a sharp edge. The principle of ultrasonic rubber cutting knives is quite different from the traditional pressure cutting.
Ultrasonic cutters can be used to cut thermoplastic resin sheets, sheets, films and laminates, carbon fiber composites, polyethylene fibers, molded articles containing carbon or glass fibers, rubber, vulcanized latex, non-vulcanized latex and food.
The ultrasonic drive power source converts the commercial power into a high-frequency high-voltage alternating current and outputs it to the ultrasonic transducer. An ultrasonic transducer is actually equivalent to an energy conversion device that converts input electrical energy into mechanical energy, ie, ultrasonic waves. Its manifestation is that the transducer moves back and forth in the longitudinal direction. The frequency of the telescopic motion is equivalent to the frequency of the high frequency alternating current supplied by the driving power source. The role of the horn is to fix the entire ultrasonic vibration system and to adjust the output amplitude of the transducer. The tool head (knife body) on the one hand amplifies the amplitude and focuses the ultrasound. On the other hand, the ultrasonic wave is output, and the ultrasonic energy is concentratedly input to the cutting portion of the material to be cut by using a similar cutting edge of the cutting blade. Under the action of huge ultrasonic energy, the part softens and melts instantaneously, and the strength is greatly reduced. At this time, as long as a small cutting force is applied, the purpose of cutting can be achieved.
Advantages of ultrasonic cutting knife
1. High stability: 35KHz electromagnetic vibration is generated when the ultrasonic generator is working, and it is transformed into mechanical vibration and transmitted to the cutting knife and the material to be cut. The slitting is performed mechanically, so there is no need for sharp cutting edges, and the blade wear is small , And the cutter head can be replaced by yourself.
2. No pollution: When the ultrasonic knife is cutting, the temperature of the knife head is lower than 50 ℃, so smoke and odor will not be generated, which eliminates the danger of injury and fire during cutting.
3. Neat cutting: due to ultrasonic cutting by high-frequency vibration, the material will not adhere to the surface of the blade, and only a small amount of pressure is required when cutting, and it will not deform and wear for fragile and soft materials. The fabric is cut and automatically sealed at the same time , Will not cause edge collapse.
4. Simple operation: the cutting knife is connected to the ultrasonic generator, the generator is connected to the 220V mains, and the switch is turned on to start cutting. It supports hand-held cutting and is equipped with air-cooled interface.
5. Wide range of applications: all kinds of textile materials and plastic sheets can be ultrasonically cut, such as natural fibers, synthetic fibers, non-woven fabrics and knitted fabrics can be ultrasonically cut.
Product detail pictures:
Related Product Guide:
We always continually provide you with the most conscientious customer service, and the widest variety of designs and styles with finest materials. These efforts include the availability of customized designs with speed and dispatch for Chinese Professional High Frequency Ultrasonic Plastic Cutting Machine - Ultrasonic Cutter with 35Khz Frequency for Cutting Various Overlapping Composite Materials – Qianrong, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Jersey, Bahamas, Canberra, Our products are widely recognized and trusted by users and can meet continuously developing economic and social needs. We welcome new and old customers from all walks of life to contact us for future business relationships and achieving mutual success!
By Rose from Brisbane - 2017.12.09 14:01
The factory has advanced equipment, experienced staffs and good management level, so product quality had assurance, this cooperation is very relaxed and happy!
By Gemma from Auckland - 2017.08.28 16:02