20Khz 2000w Ultrasonic Transducer Booster Assembly for Ear Loop Fixation Machine
|Generator||Digital generator||Digital generator|
|Material of Horn||Steel||Steel|
|Dimension of horn||120*25mm||110*20mm|
|Net weight of horn||11kgs||5.5kgs|
|Dimension of generator||250*150*300mm||250*150*300mm|
|Net weight of generator||6kgs||6kgs|
|Package||Wooden case||Wooden case|
|Application||Non woven mask welding||Non woven mask welding|
QRsonic provides ultrasonic accessories for mask stitching. The welding on the face of the mask uses a 15K ultrasonic system consisting of a flat tool head and a patterned roller. A 20K ultrasonic system is used to perform spot welding on the welding of mask earbands. According to different mask types, we will provide different numbers of ultrasonic sets, and the tool head can also be customized according to customer requirements.
Compared with the traditional needle-type wired suture, the non-woven ultrasonic seamless suture has the following advantages
1. Using ultrasonic welding, eliminating the need for needle and thread, eliminating the need for frequent needle changes, without the broken joints of traditional thread sewing, and neatly cutting and sealing textiles. Stitching also plays a decorative role. Strong adhesive force, can achieve waterproof effect, clear embossing, three-dimensional embossed effect on the surface, fast working speed, good product effect, more high-grade and beautiful, quality guaranteed.
2. Using ultrasonic and special steel wheel processing, the sealed edges will not crack, will not hurt the edges of the cloth, and there will be no burrs or curling.
3. No preheating is required during manufacture and continuous operation is possible.
4. The operation is simple, and there is not much difference with the traditional sewing machine operation method, and ordinary sewing workers can operate it.
5. Low cost, 5 to 6 times faster than traditional machines, and high efficiency.