15 Khz Ultrasonic Welding Generator Transducer with Booster Horn Square Moulding
|Generator||Digital generator||Digital generator|
|Material of Horn||Steel||Steel|
|Dimension of horn||120*25mm||110*20mm|
|Net weight of horn||11kgs||5.5kgs|
|Dimension of generator||250*150*300mm||250*150*300mm|
|Net weight of generator||6kgs||6kgs|
|Package||Wooden case||Wooden case|
|Application||Non woven mask welding||Non woven mask welding|
Ultrasonic sewing machine core can sew most thermoplastic fabrics. Compared with ordinary needle and thread sewing, ultrasonic sewing does not require needle and thread, high sewing strength, good sealing and fast sewing speed.
Ultrasonic mask machine set is a combination of 15Khz and 20Khz ultrasonic transducers, horns, special steel welding heads and supporting special CNC power supply. The ultrasonic numerically controlled power supply converts the city power into 20Khz high frequency and high voltage AC power and supplies it to the ultrasonic transducer. The ultrasonic transducer converts electrical energy into mechanical energy (ultrasonic). The transducer generates amplitude when it performs a telescoping motion in the longitudinal direction, and then transmits it to the welding head through the horn. Thereby, the welding head is welded.
Compared with the traditional needle-type wired suture, the non-woven ultrasonic seamless suture has the following advantages
1. Using ultrasonic welding, eliminating the need for needle and thread, eliminating the need for frequent needle changes, without the broken joints of traditional thread sewing, and neatly cutting and sealing textiles. Stitching also plays a decorative role. Strong adhesive force, can achieve waterproof effect, clear embossing, three-dimensional embossed effect on the surface, fast working speed, good product effect, more high-grade and beautiful, quality guaranteed.
2. Using ultrasonic and special steel wheel processing, the sealed edges will not crack, will not hurt the edges of the cloth, and there will be no burrs or curling.
3. No preheating is required during manufacture and continuous operation is possible.
4. The operation is simple, and there is not much difference with the traditional sewing machine operation method, and ordinary sewing workers can operate it.
5. Low cost, 5 to 6 times faster than traditional machines, and high efficiency.